- Bring reusable items if possible.
- Please get back all non-biodegradable waste or deposit at waste collection centers or bring them back to your place of stay.
- As much as possible bring ecofriendly products.
- Used plastic should neither be littered in mountains /valleys and nor be washed away in rivers.
- Prevent water from getting polluted.
- This effort of yours shall be a big contribution in keeping the Himachal Pradesh clean and protected.
- Don’t leave any eatable along the road side for wild animals and also don’t allow your caterer to do so.
- Don’t engage with wild animals.
- Don’t litter the mountains while travelling.
- If possible don’t get packaged food.
- Don’t create noise.
- Don’t wash your clothes in water springs or stream and never discharge saponified water in water sources.
- Don’t litter plastic/disposable crockery like plates, donas, spoons and glasses.
- Don’t defecate or urinate near river banks and spring beds.
- Don’t leave your undergarments behind after bath as the colors and nylon, synthetic fiber in cloth is a pollutant.