Safety Guidelines for Tourists Visiting Himachal Pradesh
- Follow Safety Guidelines and Travel safe in Himachal.
- The Department of Tourism and Civil Aviation, HP has issued the standard operating procedure (SOPs) for opening of Tourism units in the State, as per guidelines/ advisory issued by Revenue Department – Disaster Management Cell and Health and Family Welfare Department.
- There shall be no requirement of registration of inter-state movement of persons. No separate permission / approval / prior testing will be required for such movements.
- Tourists must have downloaded Aarogya Setu App on their mobiles.
- The tourist are advised to follow the guidelines for safe & responsible tourism.