Checklist for issuing of Essentiality Certificate
- Application from the Promoter / Company.
- Preliminary Project Report.
- Registered Agreement to Sell.
- Affidavit with regard that:-
- The purchaser / promoter of the unit will run the project as a tourism unit for at least 10 years and he / she will use the land only for Tourism purpose.
- Also he / she will provide 70% employment to bonafide Himachali’s.
- Affidavit from the seller that he / she will not become landless and if he / she is rendered landless he / she undertakes that he / she will not claim any land / property from the Govt. of H.P. under any scheme.
- Original Revenue paper Tatima – Jamabandi (latest).
- Site Plan / Building plans showing contours / construction, roads, existing trees & distance of existing trees from construction with the provision of parking and RWH.
- Memorandum & Articles of Association in case of Company and partnership deed, if the project is in partnership.
- NOC from Local bodies (urban or rural) i.e. Gram Panchayat / NAC / TCP / MC, I&PH, Forest Department and Electricity board.
- NOC of Pollution Control Board with respect to proposed arrangement for disposal of effluents and sanitation.
- Report on the availability of Water in case IPH refuses to supply water connection.
- Inspection report of the project from the field office i.e. DY. Director, Tourism concerned.
- Location plan showing the approximate distance of land in question from some prominent station.
- Any other documents which the Department may deem fit to ascertain the eligibility of applicant and suitability of land proposed to be transferred.
Documents required for the Approval of Project
- Title papers of the land i.e. Tatima & Jamabandi of land.
- Feasibility Report from the registered Consultant/Architect.
- Blue prints & estimated cost (civil work) of the building approved from Assistant Engineer HPPWD for rural areas, NOC/Clearance from Town & Country Planning Department and M.C. Department, if falls in their extended jurisdiction or certificate of the Patwari & Panchayat Pradhan that the area does not fall with in the jurisdiction of TCP/MC as the case may be.
- Affidavit to run the said hotel at least for 10 years 70% employment to Himachali and not avail any type of subsidy.
- Site inspection report from the District Tourism Development Officer / SDO (Civil) of the concerned area.
Sizes of Rooms 10X10=100 sqft. SBR, 10X12= 120 Sqft DBR, 6X5 =30 sqft. Bath Toilet
Parking/Kitchen/Dining/Rain water harvesting system/Solar System in the drawing